KNOKX PRO REOPENING GUIDELINES
At KnokX Pro, our primary concern is the health and wellbeing of our students. California Governor, Gavin Newsom, announced that Phase 3 of the state’s reopening plan will commence on 6/12, meaning that KnokX Pro has finally been given the green light to reopen the doors of the world famous Domain. As KnokX Pro prepares to reopen, we are committed to doing our part in ensuring the health and safety of everyone who comes to train. Please see below a list of precautions that we at KnokX Pro will be rigorously implementing in order to protect both our students and staff:
- Reduced Capacity – KnokX Pro will be reducing the number of people allowed in the domain at once. We are limiting our training classes to a maximum of TEN (10) students at a time. Trainers will be allowed to reduce class capacity even further at their discretion.
- Updated Schedule – In order to ensure that every student has the opportunity to train, our new training sessions will be ninety (90) minutes long and reservations will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Keeping The Ring Sanitary – After each training session commences, students will need to clean the ring using sanitary products provided by the domain. Every student who trains must clean the ring after their training session has ended.
- No More Than Two (2) Students In The Ring – KnokX Pro will be limiting the number of students in the ring. During training sessions, no more than two (2) students will be allowed in the ring at once.
- Social Distancing Outside of The Ring – Students who are outside of the ring will have to distance themselves from one another – ensuring that six (6) feet of space are kept in between students at all times unless instructed otherwise by a trainer.
- Mask Policy – Students who are entering the KnokX Pro domain will be required to wear a mask. Once training has begun, students will be allowed to remove their masks for the duration of the 90-minute class. As soon as class is over, students will be required to put their masks back on before they begin cleaning the ring. KnokX Pro will not be providing masks for students. Students who fail to comply with KnokX Pro’s mask policy will not be allowed to enter the domain.
- Entering The Domain – Students are asked to arrive at the domain fifteen (15) minutes early. Upon arrival, students will form a single file line outside of the domain with their masks on and six (6) feet of distance in between students. Once a student’s name is called, they will be allowed to pass through the office to show off their completed health declaration as well as receive a touchless temperature check.
- Touchless Temperature Check – Students will be required to take a touchless temperature check upon entering the domain. Any student presenting a body temperature of 99.6˚ F or above will be asked to leave the domain and reschedule their training for a later date.
- Health Declaration – Upon successfully booking a class reservation, students will receive a health declaration provided by KnokX Pro. Upon the day of the scheduled class, students will be required to sign the health declaration if all of the information presented in the declaration is accurate. If a student does not believe that their health is accurately reflected by the declaration, they are to cancel their reservation for that day. Declarations will be checked upon entering the Domain. Any student who refuses to complete the health declaration will be promptly asked to leave the premise.
- Office Area Will Be Closed – Students will have to pass through the office area of the domain in order to get to the ring. Temperature tests will be admitted in the office area and the health declarations will be checked in the office area. After the completion of both the temperature check and health declaration check, students will have to promptly enter the ring section of the domain. No students will be allowed in the office area (besides entering and exiting the domain) without permission from one of the trainers. Additionally, students passing through the office area are not allowed to touch anything in the office area. Only one (1) student will be allowed in the office area at a time.
- Exiting The Domain – After training and cleaning, students will be asked to promptly exit the domain through the office space one (1) at a time. No more than one (1) student will be allowed to pass through the office space at once.
Anyone who refuses to comply with the rules and guidelines stated above will be asked to leave the premise immediately.
Thank you all as always for your continued support! We cannot wait to get back in the ring and train!
Wednesday 6:00PM – 9:00PM
Thursday 6:00PM – 9:00PM
Sunday 10:00AM – 12:00PM
- Cell phones are to be turned off when training.
- Be prepared to train when you come to the academy.
- No Gum chewing.
- Make sure to wash your gear between training days.
KnokX Pro Entertainment
16154 Wyandotte St
Van Nuys, Ca. 91406